setGuildVerificationLevel sets a new verification level for the guild.
Client:setGuildVerificationLevel(<number> verificationLevel, (string) reason)
Returns: <Guild> guild
verificationLevel may be:
- 0 - None, no restrictions.
- 1 - Low, members must have a verified email on their Discord account.
- 2 - Medium, members must be registered on Discord for more than 5 minutes, with the previous restrictions.
- 3 - High, members must have joined the guild for more than 10 minutes, with the previous restrictions.
- 4 - Extreme, members must have a verified phone on their Discord account, with the previous restrictions.
See discordGuild PATCH.
print(Client:setGuildVerificationLevel(1, "New verification level").verificationLevel)