- (Channel) channel - The channel where the voice connection streams at.
- (array) dispatcher - The audio streamer.
* (boolean) destroyed - Describes if the audio streamer has already been closed.
* (number) passes - How much times retry sending packets.
* (boolean) paused - Whethever the stream has been paused.
* (number) time - The period of time that the client was streaming.
* (number) totalStreamTime - The period of time that the client was live (connected).
* (number) volume - The volume of the stream.
* (number) volumeDecibels - The volume of the stream in decibels.
* (number) volumeLogarithmic - Logarithmic volume of the stream.
- (boolean) speaking - Describes if the user is currently speaking.
- (number) status - The status of the voice connection.